Skip Navigation



To view this content, Flash Player(free) is required.

Introduction on Yangsan : Nature! Tradition! Harmonizes today. YANGSAN - Hwaeom swamp


History

Yangsan History

Silla

Silla
418 2nd year of King Nulji : The area was referred to as Sapryangju
665 5th year of King Munmu: Ryangju was divided into Sangju and Haju to re-name as Sapryangju

Goryeo

Goryeo
940 23rd year of King Taejo: Changed the name from Ryangju to Yangju

Joseon

Joseon
1413 13th year of King Taejong: Changed the name to Yangsan-gun
1896 34th year of King Gojong: The nation was set for 13 provinces
1897 And Yangsan-gun was consisted of 8 myeons (Eupnae, Dong, Mulgeum, Wondong, Sangbuk, Habuk, Gupo and Daejeo)
1906 Gupo-myeon and Daejeo-myeon were transferred to Dongrae-gun and Gimhae-gun respectively and Oinam-myeon and Ungsang-myeon of Ulju-gun were merged
1910 Returned Oenam-myeon back to Ulsan-gun

After the liberation

After the liberation
1973.07.01 Acquired and merged Dongrae-gun
1974.10.26 Established Icheon Business Office of Wondong-myeon
1979.05.01 Promoted Yangsan-myeon to Yangsan-eup
1980.12.01 Promoted Gijang-myeon to Gijang-eup
1983.02.15 Transferred Seosaeng-myeon to Ulju-gun
1983.02.15 Transferred five ris of Gyo, Yusan, Daedong, Hwaryong and Yongseon of Mulgeum-myeon to Yangsan-eup
1985.10.01 Promoted Jang-an-myeon to Jang-an-eup
1986.11.01 Established Dongbu branch office (5 eups and myeons: Gijang-eup, Jang-an-eup, Ilgwang-myeon, Jeonggwan-myeon and Cheolma-myeon)
1986.12.23 Transferred a part of Nambu-dong of Yangsan-eup, a part of Seoksan-ri and Geumsan-ri of dong-myeon into Mulgeum-myeon
1988.05.11 Changed the name of Nambu-dong, Jungbu-dong and Bukbu-dong of Yangsan-eup to Nambu-ri, Jungbu-ri and Bukbu-ri
1988.12.31 Transferred part (2,272) of Bukbu-ri, Yangsan-eup to Jungbu-ri
1991.11.20 Promoted Ungsang-myeon to Ungsang-eup
1995.03.01 Transferred five eups and myeons to Busan Metro Politan City
1996.03.01 Promoted Yangsan-gun to Yangsan-si
Demote Yangsan-eup to Jung-ang-dong, Samseong-dong and Gangseo-dong
Promoted Mulgeum-myeon to Mulgeum-eup
1998.04.01 Established Deokgye branch office
2004.01.03 Established Ungsang Civil branch office
2007.04.01 Established Ungsang branch office
Ungsang-eup was divided into Seochang-dong, Soju-dong, Pyeongsan-dong, and Deokgye-dong
2010.02.01 Yangju-dong divided from jung-ang-ding

Satisfaction investigation

Contents satisfaction investigation
Was satisfactory in page contents?
Evaluation